To qualify for a Motability car you, or someone you care for, needs to currently be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA)
- In Scotland, the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment (CDP) or the Enhanced Rate Mobility Part of Adult Disability Payment (ADP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
You simply need to exchange the Mobility part of your award at a Honda dealership to lease a brand new Honda. Many cars are available with £0 Advance Payment, but it’s worth noting that some larger or higher-specification Hondas will require an Advance Payment, which you pay directly to the Honda dealer when you collect your car.
Call or visit an accredited Honda Motability dealership near you to find out more.