Search all the latest Audi Motability deals then visit your local Audi dealership to take a test drive in a new Audi and talk through your options with a Motability-trained Audi specialist.
Great Reasons To Choose Audi Motability
If you receive either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA), the Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP), the War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP), or in Scotland, the either the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment (CDP) or the Enhanced Rate Mobility Part of Adult Disability Payment (ADP), you should be eligible to join the Audi Motability Scheme.
The Audi Motability Scheme includes a brand new Audi every 3 years plus:
- An annual mileage allowance of 20,000 miles (60,000 miles in total)
- Fully comprehensive insurance for up to 3 nominated drivers
- RAC breakdown cover
- All servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Tyre and windscreen repairs and replacement
- Adaptations (if required), with many at no extra cost
View all this month’s Audi Advance Payment Motability deals and find a Motability-accredited Audi dealership near you.