You can get a Vauxhall Motability car if you’ve been awarded:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA)
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- In Scotland, the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment (CDP) or the Enhanced Rate Mobility Part of Adult Disability Payment (ADP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Even if you don’t drive you can still get a Vauxhall through Motability and select a maximum of 3 friends or family members to drive it around on your behalf.
OK, So I Get A New Vauxhall. What Else Is Included With Motability?
In addition to a brand new Vauxhall, the ‘all inclusive’ Vauxhall Motability package means you’ll also get:
- Comprehensive car insurance for up to 3 drivers
- Tyre and windscreen replacement insurance cover
- All servicing, maintenance and repairs at a Vauxhall garage
- RAC breakdown cover
- Annual road tax
- A choice of manual or automatic gearbox
The Motability package lasts for 3 years, during which time the car is allowed to cover 60,000 miles.