To order a FIAT Motability car you need to have been awarded one of these Mobility Allowances by the UK Government:
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA)
- In Scotland, the Higher Rate Mobility Component of Child Disability Payment (CDP) or the Enhanced Rate Mobility Part of Adult Disability Payment (ADP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS) or the Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
If you’re a disabled driver, or you care for someone who currently receives one of these allowances or payments, you should qualify.
Search through all the FIAT Motability Advance Payment deals available today and then visit a FIAT dealership near you to sit down with to a Motability specialist and find out more about the scheme and the great benefits that come with every car.
- Drive a brand new FIAT for 3 years with a mileage allowance of 60,000 miles
- Annual servicing and maintenance costs included
- RAC breakdown cover is included
- Road tax is automatically renewed each year
- Windscreen and tyre cover is included
- Comprehensive insurance for 3 named drivers
- Many FIAT cars are available with automatic transmission
- Help and advice with adaptations, many at no extra cost
Choose a FIAT with £0 Advance Payment and pay for the lease of the car entirely through the Mobility Allowance. There’s nothing extra to pay, you just pay for the fuel! Visit your local FIAT Motability garage to find out more.